Racehl2..it DOES work..a smile kinda spreads all around..and makes a grey day into a sunny day..most of the time anytime!!! We gotta take every moment..just every moment..as it is..and be so thankful for it..my daughter reminded of this while I was talking to her on the phone..she reminded me of how we lived when my oldest daughter..her older sister..Susan, was very very ill and then finally left us. We lived for the moment..for a half of a day..no more at a time. Sure there was alot of pain..but there was alot of peace,too...alot of peace..amazing..hmm..

Ok..and I LOVE my life because I was at Bruce SpringsteenĀ“s concert here in Sweden on Friday..Stockholm, Sweden..and he was AWESOME!!! I mean he Rocked us into a Frenzy..we were all way out there!!!!! HE IS THE BOSS AND NO LESS!!!

And I love my life because my youngest son is fulfilling his dreams (and mine) at the moment..he is diving at the Caymans. smile cool smile cool smile

And I love my life because I am going to leave you all now and go to my local cafe under the trees..the sun is actually shining in Sweden..bit if a miracle these days..and enjoy good coffee and the wonderful company of my partner..

HUGS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF HUGS!!! grin