Lola, this sounds and looks amazing. I browsed the site and so wished the links for chanting and choir practice had sound. It so reminds me of my Catholic days. It's rather heartwarming to see that this still carries on.

Can you shed any light on how to have a hyper awareness of God's presence? Perhaps hyper isn't the best word, but I am always seeking a deeper awareness.

My spiritual advisor suggested meditating/praying "I desire to go deeper with you." The one day I did that, I had more of an awareness. I've done it on other mornings, but haven't as patient. I need to stay focused.

Celebrating this Holy Thursday with you in spirit!

Meredith, thinking of you during your holy time. If we could only live in retreat!

Good Friday, tomorrow, I will spend some time hiding out with God. I look forward to it. I recall Mom going to the Stations of the Cross on Good Friday and hanging out in church for a bit of time. Who knows, I may wander up to the Catholic church tomorrow.