What is the truth and what is honesty these days? I mean, I know what it is, but there's always some swanky lawyer that can get these sports figures off the hook. When I spoke to my 23 year old son about Michael Phelps, he reminded me that Ray Lewis, a star of our football team, murdered someone and is still playing football and making millions. Now, did he really do that? My son seems to think it was possible, but his lawyer proved otherwise. It's all so sad. What we learn from this is that no one deserves to be on a pedastal.

jabber, my son has a friend who gets paid handsomely for touching up a major singer/actress photos. It's only a part time job for him, but it pays as much as some people's full time jobs. He knows precisely how to make her look for print so he gets all her photos and is paid for each one he touches up. What is reality these days when it comes to photography? It's whatever you want it to be.