Hi Jabber, thanks for asking. You mean "Project for TEARS: Telling Everyone About Rape & Suicide, which is in conjunction with my book Beyond the Tears: A True Survivor's Story. You see, I wanted to create a non-profit that would include going to schools, churches, etc. to speak up about child abuse, sexual abuse, domestic violence and its ramifications, such as drug abuse and suicide attempts. It is over my head and beyond my financial means to do a non-profit. So I call my work the Project for TEARS which 1) comforts victims by sharing my story 2) confronts society by breaking the silence 3) challenges people to think in terms of awareness. I'm doing my FB page tomorrow, meanwhile I'm on myspace and goodreads. And, it could make you crazy to be all over the place. In terms of my networking to bring forth the mission of my book, the internet has turned out to be fruitful. Lately, I sell more e-books and Kindle than paperbacks. Also, I like to see what other organizations are doing to bring awareness to child abuse, date rape, etc. Oh, suicide is on the increase. Between returning military and financial woes, no wonder why.