its recentlie been changed and their a new formate even profile pages are difrent and i can't find my applicasions or games.

with old way people sent you flowers-flying pigs to anything you can imagine and you'd send them to some of your frends they show up on your profile page. that part was nice BUT i got to point i was refusing them becouse i was just overwhelmed with them.

go to the wall's of your frends and write on them just asking how their doing or whatever and they do the same.

personal messages are sent via privatre mail as everyone can read whats on the "wall" on facebook.

find some sillie game to play, i feed and fought warewolves, vampires, zombies and monster slayers.

i also played a game called "owened" were you buy and sell your frends pics and you get more fake cash (points) and go high on a leaderboared the top 25 for an aerea is showen.
I made new freds via that game and also formed alleginses to help the "group" get higher on the leader boared.

thats about it.

i was in the other day and didn't know what to do as i did for last lot of times becouse of the changies lol. so like you i did nuthing. I don't have the time to learn it at present apart from sending privat messageds which is all i am doing now.

apart from the game owened and the monster stuff their was little direct interaction (apart from sending applicasions flowers etc) and private messages.

It not like this place and won't be unless your talking in one to one private messages or in group messages which can be fun.

heers the onlie place like heer out their that iv found lol. if you find something else similare let me know smile This place suites me better.