It seems that holidays and the start of a new year are times when we naturally rethink, regroup, revise and start over.

If you're doing any of these things or getting the "is this all there is message" or are in a transitional stage trying to figure out what you want to do next, I'm with ya!

Coaching/mentoring (whether one-on-one or group) has been the number one factor that got me out of the hidden-away, lackluster life I was living to one that pulls me up and out of bed in the morning.

Could coaching/mentoring do the same for you? It really is a great way to access your own wisdom, gain clarity and live a life on fire. AND (you’ll find I’m a fan of AND conversations) it isn’t always easy to figure it if it is right for you now and, if it is, who gets to be your guide on this leg of your journey.

So how about a “Try Me” session to test the waters and see if this is your time? Kind of like a first date…my treat! No charge, no obligation, simply a focus on you.

We’ll spend 30 minutes (ish) on the phone focused on what is next for you and define 2-3 actionable items that will take you at least one step closer to your Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Life.

Send me a private message (PM) and let me know what time works best for you. No matter where you are, we can chat using a cell phone (I’m on Verizon so if you are, it won’t hit your budget), a landline (I have unlimited long distance in the USA), or Skype for those of you who want to have a free call via the internet.

My passion is helping others discover and live their passions...and I look forward to helping you discover your passions soon!

Blessings and joy for this holiday season and here's to a Kick-Butt 2009!

Edited by Mama Red (12/21/08 11:30 PM)

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!