To give ideas on what you might need/ or want, for fall, here are some "always works," or "no brainers," that work for fall.
If anyone needs to find something, and needs a place to find it, let me know and I'll stay in your price point and find it on line!

A shirt with a large collar or bow tie. A blouse in a colour you can wear with anything.

over sized tote in blk or brn, so you don't have to carry all those store purchases and waster bags and go in style. It pays to invest in a nice leather, go-with-everything, bag that is oversized

a blk or brn, depending on your wardrobe, long sleeved light sweater or T, with a long bottom as well. It should tuck in to pants or hang over them easily.

cover up, a good one, for dark eye circles or blotches, formula's change yearly.

a cardigan is new again. Belted or not belted and in a complimentary colour to your wardrobe but not always blk or brn. It could be mulberry or a deep plum for example,

tall boot. Blk, brn, or blk and brown in one high boot. New boots make the season for you.

an off shoulder dress is classic but especially "in," this year. If you buy a classic off shoulder dress, you can wear it forever. There will be many in stores.

brown and an ecru highlight eyeshadow.
These colors look good on everyone and are available in ever price range. Use the brown in the crease of the eye and the highlight on your brow. Post for other ideas for these colours.

Double breasted blazers look very new but classic this season. Just an idea. As I posted, a new blazer would be excellent to buy this fall.

Best to all,
Dancer, spreading fashion again

"Question your privilege"