You asked me about my son who left for the US about 1 and half weeks ago...that was very kind of you smile

He is studying in the state of Penn. He is taking general courses at this time..just to get the feel of the place. He particularly enjoys scuba diving which may mean a trip to the Kamen (spelling?) Islands in the spring..if we can put the money together for this. I talked to him this afternoon and he even said that he will do without a laptop to make this trip possible!!! I have to laugh how things change..while living here with us, he could never do without a computer and it always had to be the top of the line (on mom´s meagre salary as a preschool teacher). And I was desperate and frustrated. NOW he doesn´t want one..and I WANT HIM TO HAVE ONE. So we can keep in touch on Skype..with webcam and all.

He is enjoying himself very much..and worrying about whether he should get serious with this very cute girl he has been talking to of late..because his plans are to come home to Sweden after the school year is over. Sooo..I guess everything is as it should be. grin

I am missing him so much..but I am not so acutely devestated as I was last week-end.I am only very devestated. It helps to know that he is happy and doing ok. In our case, he has his big sister and her family near him..so this certainly helps me not to worry so much. She is also a doctor!!!

Dotsie..I think that everything is sooo new to him right now that he hasn´t thought of any traveling..but I will certainly let you know if he starts wanting to do this. Thank you so much for your offer!!! You are a dear!!! smile AND thanks for asking cool