A few months ago, I noticed that I was having frequent chest pains, loss of apetite and some pretty severe anxiety attacks. When I finally went to my doctor, he told me that I had acid reflux which had caused my esophagus to become ulcerated. (there's a name for the condition but it escapes me). Apparently the anxiety attacks were contributing to the acid reflux problem. Oh, my cholesterol was way high too! So now I'm taking two meds to control both anxiety and reflux. But my doctor urged me to get real exercise. So I started power walking, and pre-puppy got up to 4 miles in 35 minutes about 5 times a week. I've lost 20 plus pounds, several clothing sizes and my cholesterol has dropped dramatically. Best, because I'm walking while losing I'm not dealing with too much of the saggy skin syndrone I've experienced before. Most significantly though, I find that after a serious walk, my head feels better....the internal chaos and screaming subside and I am able to function like a civilized human being. So get good shoes
and start with a short, quick walk, preferably near pretty trees and with some hills to challenge you. You'll be amazed!