Where and how did you meet you husband or S.O.?
As I've said, I first met mine when we were children before we could really do anything about it. We were close friends.
This part is interesting though:
As I dancer and singer, I was late coming to the computer. One day I was home in Arizona visiting from MN, and I saw my old "best friend," my husband's sister. I did not know where Philip was and because she knew we were friends, she asked me if I wanted to say "hi," to him. I said yes and she brought out one of the early lap tops!
I didn't know how to use it so she opened up a message blank and said, "just type in the box what you want to say!"
I did so, excited to be using email and to say "hi," to Philip.
He emailed me back and my sister in law, (now,) showed me how to answer.
He wrote me back and asked if I would come to see him and she freaked out! She and her family didn't want us to get together!
I didn't know what to do but one day her six year old son said he could help me mail his uncle Philip on the computer.
Behind her back and while she was in the kitchen, we were in the kitchen nook and her son openned the email for me again.
I quickly gave him my "beeper number," and asked him to page me.
As her son hit "send," his mother, my sister in law, caught us! She demanded from her son, "Did you send an email??"
He told her yes and she was in a huff, she knew what we had done because when I asked her to help me, she said she was busy!
The rest was history.
I went to meet him while he was teaching a class in Spokane, WA and we were old enough to do something about it.
We were inseparable from that time!
We married shortly after that meeting.

HE taught me to use a computer for myself, lol.

Dancer.

Your story?

"Question your privilege"