Hello Ladies. I've been away to Louisiana. I lost a wonderful uncle that lived a full, beautiful life. His memory shall live on strong since he planted many great seeds. He was a teacher by trade and by every aspect of the title teacher.

The death that saddens me the most is my dear friend/boyfriend has died at the age of 42. In April of this year, we moved in together for a short while believing that we could rekindle a love from years ago. I still had a flame and obviously he did too.

Well, I wasn't so comfortable with him here. Maybe I am used to being alone now. We parted on good terms and I even helped him organize his new apartment. On Father's day weekend, I didn't hear from him and thought it odd. On that Monday, I recieved a call from his cousin stating that he had died of a heart attack.

I'm so hurt. I did truly care for him and wanted to give us a try but just not within the same confines of a resident. Old fashion, I guess.

We had lots of laughs while he was here. Just prior to his passing, my neighbor and I were chatting and he told me that he could hear us laughing and having a good time, all the time (walls too thin. hope that's all he heard).

Well, prayers please cause I feel saddened that I was not able to let him stay. Maybe I could have relieved the stress that took him to eternal rest.

Sugaree [Frown]