While on my trip back home, my next-to-older sister did my "colors", based on the Color Me Beautiful program. We checked out an older book from the library. I was amazed at the results!

Granted, my sister had her "colors" done years ago (and paid for it) but she discovered that I am an "autumn". ALL these years I've been buying the wrong colors in clothing!

Day 1: We trekked to the second-hand store with high hopes of finding all SORTS of new clothes. We only found ONE burnt orange tank top.

Day 2: Went to Kohls (never been there but it's now my favorite store!!) and we found all SORTS of fun colors that match me! My sis was nice enough to buy come outfits for her younger sister!

Day 3: Went back to Kohls and, using their eye shadow, blush and eye pencil samples, sis made me up! I was absolutely amazed at how fresh I looked! Cannot tell you the last time I purchased/wore eye shadow. I do occasionally wear blush but recently learned I've been using the wrong shade. Instead of rose, I need peach.

The eye shadows were in teal and peach. I never dreamed of using those colors.

After all this and when I got home, I looked through my wardrobe and found 95% of my current wardrobe is WRONG! Gone will be the blacks/navys/pink/whites/lime greens/greys. Need to be adding dark browns, corals, tans, rusts, teal, golds etc.

I'm ready for a new, fresh "me!"

Anyone else have their "colors" done and were shocked??