Mountain Ash,
What a lovely story & no doubt you can still be that lovely young girl/woman in yellow. It's such a bright happy color. Well suited for a bright happy lady as yourself. You are so right posture is very important, I often got comments on my posture during my "unfortunate incarseration", because even being wheeled around in a chair I'd sit straight and square shouldered with my head high. LOL Even in those flattering hospital gowns. Too No matter what I tried to wear something to control my bed-hair that coordinated with my socks. LOL I recall when the gals came to transport me to my transplant asking that they hurry and get the hair cap on cause I knew my hair was a mess & didn't want to be driven through the halls looking a fright. Stunned they tell me my hair is the last thing I should worry about, to which I said "everything else is in God's hands, we talked, but he can't do a thing about my hair, cap please". Right outfit for the occasion? Most current in my mind is the dress I wore to my son's wedding. Not that many excuses to get as gussied up as that out here in the country, so it was so fun to don all the glitz and glamor and shine!