OH Gosh, choosing a fav cookbook is like picking one child over the other for me. LOL However, When we first married my DH suggested (don't know why? LOL) that I accept the Annual Southern Living cookbook offer. From there we got one every year for 10 years, plus a master index. Granted a lot of their recipes are way too long and fussy for my liking, but over the years at Thanksgiving when I pull out the 1st one and theres the messy splatered page w/ Texas Peacn Pie, or the one w/ our fav dressing/stuffing...those would be my treasures. Even my sons comment with loving/jokes at the obvious years of using those recipes. The Pecan Pie Recipe was requested by my DIL as one she'd like on her Wedding Shower Recipe Cards. I've probably got near 100 cookbooks, some my MIL gave me, some are handwritten by my Mom used when I was a kid, DH buys me one occasionally, one my sons gave me when they were in K. & 2nd grades (complete with their little "To Mom - From" notes), the community fund raisers are always fun too. I love reading cookbooks! LOL