THIS SATURDAY MAY 17th!

I just found out I am in the top 10 for the Gina for the Missing songwriters competition. The entire show will be aired on the web so you all can watch! There is a judging process and the top 3 will be announced on the show.

Below explains about the webcast. You can email during my performances so please do as your support is so appreciated!

Hugs,
Arlene

May 10, 2008 (Los Angeles) The 5th Annual International GINA Singer-Songwriter Contest for the Missing 2008 was created to profile missing children. The contest finalists will converge in Los Angeles for the live webcast of the finals on May 17, 2008 at 6 PM PST. The GINA Contest for the Missing is held annually during National Missing Children'sMonth. Finalists, will adopt a missing child by featuring their missing child prior to performing their original song. Winners of the contest will be selected by a music industry panel of judges during the live webcast.

The finalists are: Gaby Moreno-CA, Julie Chadwick-CA, Samantha Foggle-CT, Justine Willis, Manda-CA, Darius Lux-CA, Arlene Kole-CA, Olivia Watson-CA, Mark Glasmire-TX, Andy Hill/Renee Safier and Hard Rain-CA, Valerie Ahern-CA

GINA Contest 2008
Live Webcast Finals
6PM PST
www.411GINA.org
click on webcast button to view
log on 10-15 minutes early
*webcast is interactive-email your comments of support to finalists
DONATIONS are Welcome

Proceeds from the GINA Singer/Songwriter Contest for the Missing support GINA for Missing Persons FOUNDation, an organization dedicated to providing media attention, awareness, assistance and resources for families, friends and communities of the missing. GINA was created when singer/songwriter Gina Bos-mother of 3-disappeared from Lincoln, NE in October of 2000 after a performance. GINA was featured on the Grammy awards show in 2003 and 2006. 100s of independent artists, now dubbed GINA Artists have joined their fellow artists to help create awareness for local missing people Internationally. The result is that nearly 300 missing people profiled by GINA Artists have been found since the organization was founded in 2001.