I love being into making things. I just don't have the room anymore, but still I get back into stuff now and then and love it. For a long time, a while back, I was into making jewelry. Beads all over the place. And of course, there's the work in progress but almost done, dollhouse. I go back to the scrapbooking every now and then. The trouble is that I have no place to set stuff up so I do it on the dining room table and then if we are having company or want to eat there, I have to put it all away. And then there's my keyboard. Not the one to the pc. The piano one. I always wanted to play the piano. About 12 years ago I bought a keyboard. I never really learned how to play but I love fooling around with it. Sometimes it's out and I play, other times, I slid it under the bed. when we had the last flood damage in here and had to re-arrange some stuff I came home one day and [Lavender] had stuck my "piano" on top of the high mirror on the dresser. We have a big mirror with shelves on the side on our dresser. He thought it was a great idea because it was out of the way and said it looked like "art." He couldn't understand why I stood there and cried. Well, he recently moved the dresser out a little so he could get to the cable connects for the new tv for the bedroom. My piano fell down behind the dresser. There are two broken keys. One is half missing. He thought maybe I could still use it, just don't use those keys. I almost threw it out and got another one, but I decided to try it first. It still works if I don't use those keys, but I may still buy another one. But, since I'm sick right now and can't bother with it, it's on the dining room table until further notice. At least I haven't taken up the drums. (but I do have two karaoke machines.)