Goodgirl -- I won't pretend to know what you're feeling -- I'm still blessed to have my mom -- but I do know that being a mother is NOT about giving birth to a baby -- it's about being there at the important times in a person's life.

I don't know you're life -- but Dotsie will be the first one to tell you that being an adoptive mom is no less fullfilling as a birth mom -- and if you aren't in the position to do that -- being a "foster mom" -- volunteer at your local hospital, day cares, local children's home (for kids looking for adoptions) -- being a MOM doesn't have to be about the child you carried for 9 months -- it's being the figure in a child's life that brings stability and love into their life -- even if it's only for 2 hrs a week -- it's all about being someone that someone else looks up to and trusts -- and somehow i think that someone could be you [Smile]

take all that love and giving that you have inside and share it with the world -- perhaps that's what God's plan for you is all about [Smile]

and we don't "rattle on" here -- we all just share and care [Wink]