I need as many of you as possible to agree with me in prayer for my dearest friend. I've mentioned him a few times. His name is Les, he lives in NY and he's an alcoholic. He's 48, divorced, he hasn't seen his 12 year old son in over 2 years (the boy lives in CT). He's been unemployed for over 2 years, had 2 DWI's and lost his license, had to sell his car, got evicted, filed for bankruptcy - all in the last year or so. In the last year he's been in 3 rehabs, 2 sober houses and emergency housing. He got kicked out of all but one of them. He's now in a hotel, very drunk and very lost. I know he needs spiritual help and he agreed to let a priest in, if I could get one over there. Since St. Joseph has been answering my prayers lately, I called St. Joe's in the town that he's in. The secretary took all the info and is going to get a priest over there to talk to him.

Please pray that the evil one that has him bound, will be released in the presence of the Holy Spirit. Les is a lapsed Catholic and I really believe that the Church and sacraments is what he needs. He is a kind and gentle soul, very intelligent and he does love the Lord. He wants to stop drinking but is helpless. His father died at age 54 from drinking. His mother is also gone and he has no siblings, cousins or any other family. I am like a sister to him and we have a very special bond.

Thank you all in advance. I'll let you know what happens.