Hi again! Just checking in..Ihad a really weird day with alot of aha experiences right here on this forum..dispersed with some heated discussions with my son,spilling something all over the stove.etc. Then a dear and close friend called me around 1am..she knows I still up..feeling very disgusted with herself and her unorganized family..and what set her off was the vacuum cleaner that wouldn´t work..she was going to vacuum at a bout 12am..she´s also a night owl so I listened to her woes..knowing that I am just the same..and so is my whole family..like hers..and this was so liberating for the both of us. She could have a glass wine and a cig and get to bed after our talk. And I took my walk outside underneathe the moon and dark sky..feeling happy..thanks to her call..and the human that she is..or the angel? This is my friend that lost her husband almost a year ago now..good friends are such a blessing..as is this forum..and my son..who heard some of my conversation with my friend on the phone, mouthed :"I love you". I mean..can it get any better??

So thanks for everything..and good nite to all..I am signing out from Sweden..