Thank you..thank you..dear friends! it really is weird..as you wrote, Chattylady..you ARE my friends..eventho we have never met!

It´s snowing outside again..the spring is blown away..and I am pensive today..this forum awakes so many thoughts AND shows so many new paths to follow..

I´ve been to work and back..and I had BIG plans to go for a walk and do some cycling indoors..but I am feeling pensive..listening to Celine Dion again..which is a good sign..haven´t lost it yet..soaking up warmth and love thru the music and associations thereof..

Ok,I am going to write this..eventho it´s a bit uncomfortable for me..my 18 yr old son gave me a judgemental whip when he got home..I had mixed a vodka and soda water..and he said..AGAIN! Of course, he had forgotten that he and his friends had finished off my bottle of vodka the other nite..but I am hyper about such moralization..experienced it with my former hubby so often..about my whiskey, my music choice, my choice of clothes, my laughter when we lost our daughter..so I am sitting here with you, trying to put myself together again..crazy or NOT??? Maybe I need more vodka?? No, I think that some yoga is called for and some practical work in the kitchen after having made dinner for my hungry son..yes, the very same 18yr old!

Lots of hugs to you all!

Thank you for being there..my dear friends..