Dotsie, I was just writing here..and pushed some crazy button..so I disappeared and my post with me noone´s fault but my own..

Yes, my former husband is missing out on alot..and is quite alone most of the time..something that hurts sometimes to think about. But he does what he believes in..and that´s important to him, I guess. He is kind of bogged down by his beliefs..

This Easter finds me and my partner on our very very own..no kids on the horizon..they are at the country cottage celebrating Easter together and having a grand time..or so I´ve heard! SOOOO.. my SO and I are enjoying the FREEDOM of just being the 2 of us..for awhile.

The only dark spot in the otherwise lovely landscape is that I have a d... cold..the sneezy,runny kind!!!
It´s a bit funny of course..me looking forward to this little free time with my partner so much..and now I am a sniveling creeping crud..NO MATTER..WE SHALL HAVE SOME FUN DEPSITE THE ODDS

Also..weather report from Sweden..we are having our first snow and cold spell of the winter..amazing..

O yes..bought some old films today.. do you remember, "RAIN MAN" with Dustin Hoffman? And "FOREST GUMP" with Tom Hanks?? Oldies but goodies.. How many of you remember "Cobra" with Sylvester Stallone? I LOVE that film..the bads guys really get what´s coming to them

HUGS TO YOU ALL and a HAPPY EASTER!!!