Mountain Ash,
Thank You, I love to hear from you no matter how busy I get.
Today is a day off but I will be writing a bit. I have found someone to help me write what I must so I am writing when I have the spare time. It feels good to say what I want to say and have wanted to say. I've much to report in abook. I will not focus on my child abuse although it will be mentioned frequently. I did not want to write another boodk about abuse but I wanted to show a big life after survival. I felt if I wrote about them,I would let them win, but if I wrote about career, adventures, and things I am proud of, I would win. Sounds strange maybe but they are mmy feelings!

Yes, I've been busy as I've entered the public again. It is making it hard so far as pain but I've been keeping up and hoping my body will adjust to more work.

I enjoy my work at the Veteran's Hosptial as well. It feels good to help and it also gives my husband something he likes to do when he works there as a volunteer when I am there. I see things that teach me a lot. I'm there for four hours three days a week. I try to keep this quiet so I am not bothered there but I trust this site.

Dancing, singing, and wearing clothing are things I have done all of my life, since the age of 5, but writing and such is new and I am enjoying the newness. However, I don't think I could try to write alone, it is a lonely thing and I am people oriented...

I hope everyone here is doing as well as possible, I try to keep up by reading.

dancer9

"Question your privilege"