Yes, Dotsie..the girl/woman was a dear friend of my daughter´s and also lived right across the street from us most of the time that Susan was on this earth.

I should really be writing in the Very Fine Whine section..but, Dancer, you came up with this thread and this is my today. So everyone..BE WARNED!

I am missing my daughter, who passed, so badly. There is a rock tied to my stomach section that I cannot get rid of. D--n it´s tough this year..right now! I called my friend who lost her 4yr old son to cancer quite a long time ago..and she said: that´s weired..I pulled out old pictures of my boy this week-end too..and the tears just rolled down...I guess that it´s something in the air..atmosphere this year. She, my friend, is going to have a tv evening later today..and so am I. Well, pretty soon actually because it´s evening here now..about 7:30pm. I am going to watch the movie, Twister, on dvd. That ought to get me into another mood. It´s an effectful film with some warmth and humor,too. And I am going to have some sushi. I am REALLY into sushi at the moment!

I spent the day with my grandkids..while their mom, who burned her palm on the stove yesterday, was working. I had a lovely time with them. Children can give so much warmth and love..without asking anything in return. They just ARE love..at times I am very very blessed to have them in my life, I know.

When I got home later, my 18yr old´s friend, a girl, came over with some very very good cookies that she had baked at school. And she can´t eat them because she is allergic to flour! She is majoring in cookery!!! I gave her may stash of cashew nuts in return!

Well, over and out from Sweden!