How wonderful, Hannelore! It sounnds ideal for a Sunday! Every one together should make your granddaughter feel safer and let her mind rest when Mom's away!

My day started with the kidney pain so my next test is tomorrow, a CAT with Dye to look for stones! I am just so frustrated because I get to dancing and feeling really good about things and then something else seems to get to my body and give it trouble! I MUST come to a place where it finally settles down on me! I can dance, well, now, and avoid pain, but I hit Menopause, early by doctors standards and now kidney trouble. ARGH! I am frustrated!

I feel when I dance, like I am Superman who has kyptonite in his area and so cannot get strong enough! Must be a lesson here. I've never "talked," (typed,) to people more in my whole life than these past years when my body broke down!
I am so used to not talking and showing that maybe I am growing a voice. Still, I want my body back! It's never enough to cripple me, it's always just enough to slow me down!
Okay, enough B*itching! Sorry all, I'm really an "up," person and the fact that I felt okay complaining means I'm really starting to trust and the site is starting to work for me!

dancer,
PS. Hows everyone else?

"Question your privilege"