How do you know when you're ready for a divorce? My husband & I have been married for 19 years & things have been bad for maybe the last 7 - he has anger issues/control issues/communication issues & no interest in sex. It's gotten progressively worse & back in the spring I told him things had to change - that I couldn't take living like that any more, where every one was walking on eggshells to keep him from blowing up. He brought up divorce, but I thought after all this time we should try to work it out. By November I decided I'd had enough & when I told him I was moving out all of a sudden he decided he was ready to go to a counselor. We're going, but I feel like at this point it's too little too late. I moved out in November but haven't taken any steps toward actually getting a divorce. I just don't know what to do -I'm much happier/less tense on my own, but I feel bad because I don't really feel anything for him at all (except angry & annoyed), and I feel like after all those years together I can't have just stopped loving him. So how do you know if it's possible to get those feelings back or if a point comes when it's just too late?