Oh, this is fun! Thanks, dancer!!

My natural color is..well, I don´t really know anymore..grey. But is it salt and peppar or just grey..no idea. I have been coloring my hair for ages. I think it´s fun. Basically, my hair color is black..not blue black..but brown black. And when the spring and summer roll around, I usually like some "slingor in Swedish)..highlights, I guess. They can be deep red or blonde..Meredith..were you serious about "purple"? Interesting thought..hmm.

My hair is kinky curly and usually dry with not too much shine..I have thick strands..still..but I think they are thinning out alittle. I guess I still have quite alot of hair and it´s almost shoulder length. So, my hair is kind of "big". I like to vary what I do with my hair..right now I am into letting it grow.

Ok..advice or tips, Please!!!! For the dry, lack of luster part that is my hair. I don´t mind the curliness anymore. It only took me over 50yrs to accept it and even like it!

Don´t tell me to consider a lighter shade of black or brown color for my hair..have been there, done that, and DON`t like it on me. Not yet. I look too washed out. I still wear black eyeliner..despite what you say, Dancer. So maybe that´s why I need the hair to go with it? Or it´s my high blood pressure that is giving my face color???

O YES.. I have taken the blonde stuff away that you see on my poster picture..it´s all just brown black now. MUCH BETTER!!! I got inspired to do that by some film I saw..but that fad is gone now...