The mini London convention has started, Ann(Mom,Ma,Grannie Annie) is wonderful, sweet, warm....not that I expected any different!

Dennis is adorable, I think he liked me alot..(that cheeky Irish charm comes in handy!!), and he is full of mischeif..a partner in crime me thinks

I was a little nervous to begin with..a point that Celtic had some fun out of...teasing me by txting, she is very disapponted not o be here...but where there is a will there is a way.

I had been waiting on this meeting for what seemed forever and now it has finally happened and I am absoloutly enamoured with both Ann and Dennis(who enjoyed the fact that I soon called him Pops!!)

How happy am I!! We hope to meet again before they return. I am made up for Ann that all of her siblings will get to spend some time together.

More again soon.

Love to all

Poppie

''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love