Dreamer and smile, mind if I drop in on what you've got going here? It's so real and honest.

Dreamer, I first want you know that you HAVE talked about the other things in your life that are good, wonderful, and lovely. You have shared about your family, good friends, and love of arts and crafts. We DO know another side of you. [Big Grin]

I'm glad to hear you're reading the book and attending Al-Anon. I think it will help you see that you're not alone and that other people have been through it and gotten to the other side.

What saddens me is there have been times that your husband is ready for help and hasn't been able to get it. Your husband isn't the only person I know who's wanted treatment and not been able to get it. Unfortunately, in some areas it's easier and cheaper to stay on the drug of choice.

I think of you often and offer up prayers for strength. You're such a loving woman. I see it in your posts. I just don't want you to be robbed of the joys in your life. From your post it sounds like you find peace in many people and things. Keep focusing on the blessings and God carrying you day to day.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understandings. In all ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

He's walking with you every step of the way...
Please find peace in knowing others are covering you in prayer. [Wink]