Artlady, first I would like to also welcome you to our home. Yes, it is a home and we are all sisters of which you are now also.

It is human nature my friend to feel as you do. Everything you should have had, is now being given to, and shared with another woman. I would be so dam mad I don't know what I would do.

I don't understand you're being so kind and allowing him to flaunt his new lifestyle in your face, BAD CHOICE!!! Now you have to get past it and the only way to do that is to find something or someone to give your own life meaning and pleasure. Easier said than done, but it is the only way because until something else fills your heart and your mind, you will continue to dwell on the injustice of it all, and thats sooooo normal!!

I hate men who pull this crap on their spouses, and it seems to be happening more and more.

I would say, it could be worse but I would be lying...You might put your foot down NOW, on your kids to never mention that sleeze bag and his hag to you again. I am dead serious about that one.

Try and keep busy and ask God to ease your mind, he is our best friend at times like this...

We're here for you too, anytime night or day.

Edited by chatty lady (01/02/08 08:46 PM)