Ooops. I forgot to tell you about the other things I thought about doing with you (besides the articles!) Here it is!

I am pleased that Dotsie and Georgia asked me to join all of you on this forum. I wanted to do something special for you and we decided that the writers among you might like one of the handouts I give for some of the classes at UCLA. All you need to do is e-mail me with "Boomer Forum--Freebie" in the subject line and I'll send one to you by attachment.

Here's another offer, too. When you purchase either of my HowToDoItFrugally.com Series of books for writers from Amazon I'll send you two different media kits to use as templates for your own campaign. One is for a book (or books) and the other is for the your speaking campaign. (You WILL be doing that won't you? It's the number one best way to make yourself known as an author.(-: ) So, all you do is send me a copy of the receipt Amazon sends you in an e-mail with "Media Kit Offer" in the subject line. And Voila! They're yours. (-:

As you can tell, one of my reasons for writing these HowToDoItFrugally books is to help authors avoid the potholes I stepped into when I started promoting my first novel.

I'm not going to tell you much more about me. You can snoof out more information on my website (www.howtodoitfrugally.com) of course, but this forum is about you, about ways I can make your writing life work better for you. So, let's start. (-:

My best to you all.
Carolyn
Author award-winning THE FRUGAL BOOK PROMOTER and THE FRUGAL EDITOR. "After reading , THE FRUGAL BOOK PROMOTER you may know more about book publicity than your publisher." ~ Tim Bete, director, Erma Bombeck Writers' Workshop