I worried about those, Dotsie. When I saw them I thought that the company was saying that it was alright to eat some things that are really empty calories so long as you counted how much you ate.
As a dancer who had to eat healthy and stay a certain weight all my life, I know that a taste of some of those foods, esp. the ones loaded with sugar only brings back the craving for more, twofold! If we eat sugar, our bodies react by burning the sugar calories first and then signaling our body that we are hungry after wards! In other words, you may develop a craving for some of those 100 calories packs because our bodies get addicted to sugar.

It is a fact that we do get addicted to sugar. If not eaten in small portions and with protein, we create a cycle in our bodies that cause them to demand more sugar after they have burned the last off!

I am not preaching, so forgive me. I believe in eating what makes us feel good and being thin is not my religon. In fact, I believe that women should love their bodies no matter WHAT the shape of them! Dieting is, for me, a trap that puts us into a regimen that only works if we stay on it ande does not teach us to eat more healthy, but only tells us to eat A, B, and C and when.

I'm sorry to highjack this thread on those snacks. I only wanted to say may peice on them because I know a bit about nutrition and when you study dance, you study food as well.

SO, Carry on with the sugar and fun foods, and I am eating a few M & M's right now, as I've had my protein, actually!

sorry for interupting!

dancer, getting on her soap box.

"Question your privilege"