Hi ladies...thanks for all the advice...I'll try the tea but I'm really allergic to exercise of any kind...LOL. Ambien was fine except I was in the one percent of one percent who sleep eats...like I don't eat enough when I'm awake. Sleep eating is weird because at the time I kind-of remember doing it but not really. It's when I'd wake up and find candy bar wrappers or pop corn kernels in bed with me that I got a clue something wasn't quite right. I thought it was just me...until I saw a news report on it. My own doctor didn't know about it and she's the one who prescribed it to me. Ambien is one of the reasons I put on weight so now that I'm not taking it anymore I'm doing better. My husband, who works on the RR and is away 3-4 nights a week could not believe I was doing this until one morning he woke up and there was a large empty pop corn bowl between us. He laughed and laughed and asked why I hadn't offered him any.