Thanks Dotsie...yes I'm very very happy.
Mountainash...yes, I was given no choice really...it was either fight back or let them ruin my career which wasn't going to happen...not after serving my country honorably for 10 years and then working civil service for another 15...I had a boss (married) who thought he could pressure me into sleeping with him and when I wouldn't, he tried to ruin my career...he didn't know how much being in the military hardens a woman with behavior like that and prepares her for dealing with jerks like him. He thought because he was a deputy director that he could do what he wanted with his secretary (me)...boy, did he find out otherwise...and I have Trent Lott's office to thank for it. The woman who came to my defense is Murtis Frank and she was a power house woman who pulled no punches with them...when they tried to BS her she stood her ground and went all the way to the pentagon for me...needless to say, I'm retired because of what she did for me and I'm forever grateful to her. I don't believe in no way out. There's always an answer somewhere...we just have to keep looking and fighting our way through it all and find the right person to help us along the way. My guardian angel is Murtis. Without her I don't know what I would have done.