Wait a minute, wait JUST a minute - this is a GOOOOOOOD addiction! BWS is the best thing to happen to me since, well, since forever! Hey, I might not even be alive if it weren't for BWS - isn't it better to be alive and addicted to BWS than to, well, not be?

Seriously, when I first joined here, this was my ONE and only lifeline to the outside world. And during those months of severe anxiety when I couldn't even step outside my door, you were all here for me, cheering me on...without YOUR and MY addiction to BWS, where would I be???? Huh????

So PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY! You're all providing a VERY IMPORTANT safe place here by being "addicted" to this place. I think we all benefit from this particular "addiction" (which I still don't think is the correct terminology - I think it's no mistake that we're all here!) And don't we all encourage each other to get out once in awhile, like to go buy a new pair of shoes, or a new book for the book club, or try a new recipe, or go pray for someone for awhile? It's all good, isn't it???

Okay, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I think that BWS is the best thing to happen to the Internet since, well, since forever. So I ain't leaving anytime soon. I'm here to stay. Except when I have to go out to buy a new bag of chips...

Edited by Eagle Heart (06/25/07 01:29 PM)

(Maya Angelou)