I dated younger men when I was 22 until about 30 along with men my own age. For me though, it usually is so hard to even encounter someone who stirs me and excites me that no matter what the age,,if that happens I can't ignore it. But I usually prefer men my own age.

HOWEVER, there is this one guy that I work with who stirs everything within me...I've tried to ignore him and most of the time I do, but yesterday he sat right beside me and the chemistry was intense...

He is 31 and I'm not.

Just to verify why I have such a problem trusting women...there is this girl about 20 something who likes him. She came up to me outside and said you look your age today. She said, I'm just being frank and honest..you don't look as bright as you usually do and, by the way, how old ARE you. I said I'd have to be out of my mind to admit my age but, by the way, isn't it a shame that as tired an dull as I am today, I still look better than you! She loaded for bear now....I have to be very careful because now she confronts me in front of everyone and calls me "grandma" and makes comments about me being the same age as her mother. She keeps confronting me in front of the other girls trying to find out my age and making comments about my hair, my clothes, my taste in music, asks me what I do for fun...says they will have to take me out and party, etc.

I told them I don't go out to the clubs.

Now I find myself hiding out in my cubby and avoiding them.

At least