your son in law got a point in him having to defend himself, at times and needs to know how.....but this was a group of boys and older and bigger...the trouble is the wee lad may be so overwhelmed and beaten by the experinces that it ends up in his head he is week....then thats a big red flag to bullies for the rest of his life...Think the trick is in balances and to know when he has a chance and when he dosent.

I don't like violences at all and yes i scared by it but i still do my best to stop it or side steap it for myself and on behalf of others.....if i hadent ran the wee lad home (20 is a wee boy to me) he would have been badlie beat (the older man wasent joking) and the beating would have happend in front of the rest of the group...

as of being a women in the midst of this, i aint strong enough or young enough to fight....being a woman has some advantige as rarlie am i directlie challenged..but i not a man i don't have the same macho standers and can turn it into a joke and joke myself or reason myself out of trouble.....rember i not alone its not a one to one situasion...I would be more scared then...Figting not alowed and would have the agresser put out the programme.....Yes he may be an ar** but away from the programe then he one lesds oppertunitie to recover from his addiction...

I don't know if its couse i am female or if its a god thing but i feel preetie blessed that i am never realie hurt dspite being in close proximitie to so much agression or actule violences...