Just thinking the same thing..I am Virgo, too. And I am not a perfectionist. Many years ago, a good friend of mine who was not very sober at the time, told me that I was a perfectionist when it came to my friends and family..because I put so much effort and empathy into them. I kinda liked that thought ..

There´s alot more to Virgo..we are a very strong sign and have strong feelings and beautiful eyes.. ..we also tend to be analytical..we are the only sign (I think) that can get along quite well alone..meaning lots of alone time and be without a partner..we have alot insight and "see" quite deeply and far (hence the beautiful mysterious eyes ). Good manners and beautiful clothing are important to us (I wear jeans all the time and burp at home, when the need occurs..hmmm.. well, I do have tummy problems...which is also true of Virgo..digestive problems are Virgo´s thing) BUT I NEVER go out of the house without make up on..even if I am going to the local food store..which is very small and very local. So that´s why I have enjoyed dancer´s tips on makeup very much. We are caretakers almost to the point of being "too much" and of course, "burning out" ourselves.

On the negative side, we do not like to crossed or lied to and are NOT pleasant at all when this happens. We have a STRONG reaction and often tend to NEVER FORGET. We are painfully truthful and therefore a bit difficult to get along with. We are VERY bitchy when things don´t go our way...

Our partner should be a capricorn and this bond is the strongest in the zodiac.. etc. etc. (I was married to a capricorn for many years..but not any more..)

I don´t know what I believe, but I think it´s fun anyway. My brother-in-law is a doctor and he uses the signs to help him reach his patients and give them the care and response they need. I said..he uses them as a HELP..not the only tool, of course. He thinks the signs have helped in quite a few situations.