chicck and orchid

aye i have to start in citie weer po folks are from their we be able to travel and see whats good. I liked the sound of the weat coast seems like my kinda place. I not sure what it is about the place as i said i never been but it been a deep yearning is about the only word for it.....and i know i be comming "home" to something but i don't know what. been that way for last 10 yrs i think. I almoust made it out about 7 yrs ago...thats weer i was heading and was begining with the planes when i meet po.....If we weer to go their and (live seriously) then some areas have higher populasions of gold and silversmiths than most anyweer else...so po thinks its the mecca for jewlares and she want's to go near that, well she always said so....Once in a place i quite like traveling a bit to cheek out what its like before deciding weer and what choice i would trulie have, but as yet no particuler town has been ear marked. But thanks for the rough describtion at lest it help it i make up mind what part of the coast as the countrie vast compaired to the uk. You can cover it at a fair rate in a few days, and ireland. i have driven in a day from bottom left, berrer pinicula house by the sea next house was usa lol to top right of ireland, past belfast and beyond....

its all ment to be part of the big picture po going back finish and specilise in silversmithing, then she more readie to go to canada....thats the way she sees it. The rest is just deatail..

celtic