great you got that joke, kind of thought i had slipped it in and no one noticed lol.

sorrie its taken so long to get back in the rooms its been intresting few days.

Broccas area is over the left ear, relitivly small but in it is the LAD (language acuisition device) thats the area of brian responcible for handeling language....
Foder desined a madel of the brain thats been proven could Modularity of mind, he clamed that one area of the brain could not function as it should having an overall effect on a behavour but the rest of the brain or mind works perfectly well.
The stigma is everyone and their grannie thinks bad language abilites means poor inteligences....75% IQ is sub-educasional (in this countrie) people with 80% in IQ have had adiquite language skills verbal reading and written skills due to the specilized area of the lad working as it should do but alas could't think or rationalise etc.

How it's tested for di is you have to at lest average inteligence 100% but a big disparity in language skills and no real external reason that would interfear with learning language skills. ie never going to school,etc. So they give you language based teest untill you fail ie reading writting, word comprihension and appropriatness, paragraph comprihension so they can mesure your maximum potencial at languages. logic, reasoning tests, problem solving etc. that is not based on language. They mesure your language ability and "type" of mistakes made within the language tests agenst your iq and that is when your either statmented as deslexia or not...

Anno over heer it is classed as a spacific learning disabilitie to distinquish it agenst general learning disabilities. I know its anal but....lol

I have been to 3 universities so have had the pleasure of having 3 diffrent edu psy test me 3 diffrent ways and i varie about 2 points on the test...

In terms of input reading and output spelling written expression etc their can also be diffrences. i do misread and lose function words (like it or and )those types of words which tell you the relashionship of one thing too another....It can make a sentence reallie strange. When the relashionship of one thing to another is reallie messed up in my head.

Spelling a nightmare, i can spell cheek but the machine dosent pick up homophones like beer and bear heer and hear, theirs, their theer lol theirs some lol and i constently mess them up and the machine dosent recognise that i have the wrong one in the wrong place. I can also choise the wrong word to pick from the spell cheeking list. Po being about and i constantly hounded her with "spell such and such" lol. She trying to tell me letters, i heer them with my ears and i can't translate the sound into a shape in my head so don't know what one to pick from the keyboared. its fun sometimes lol

their are advantigies to dyslexia, ie i can rotate shapes in my head very easilie in 3d. So i am good at desining a garden bench, then build it becouse i can see the joints etc in my head...Sometimes words automaticly become pictures so a problem is reprisented pictorallie...ie statistick tests in psychology...it really helps if your talking about negative corralating vriables lol..

theirs always solusions and theirs always advantiges to most everything in life either we find them or go bonkers with the stuff we can't do...

celtic (pheewww) did that make sences

So how do i studie lol...at first it was grim determinasion to prove certine people wrong in formative years as well as for the joy of it. Now it's just the joy of it being pasionate about what i do and willingness to put the hard work in and extra effort.