The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 92 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#99900 - 12/24/06 01:35 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: celtic_flame]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
and teaches some of the boomerwomen to dance

[/URL][/image]

but the others said: "We don't have bodies to expose and would rather be quick with our feet." So, off they went to jive. Some were lucky to find partners to dance with[/URL][/image]

Others watched and still enjoyed themselves. They all wondered about what they were going to do back at the mainland where it will surely be cold. So, a boomerwomen suggested...

#99901 - 12/24/06 01:54 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
While all the others bowed graciously to Queen JJ, who wasn't too happy about the candy dish/bird feeder resemblance. The poor dear was coughing, her eyes red and puffy, her nose resembling that of Rudolph, who was not amused either. She was covered in Meredithbead jewelry and had a bag of cookies uinder her arm from who else but Cookie. Dianne popped up from nowhere wearing her new white fur boots and little else, she and Lynnie had been brain storming a new book and stopped to see what all the commotion was. Noticing Sam in the background with Chat, Queen JJ waved her magic wand but before she could ....

Edited by chatty lady (12/24/06 01:56 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#99902 - 12/24/06 04:06 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: chatty lady]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
"wicking wear" Divine Danita chimed in to say, "what a good idea: Divine Dianne and Princess Lenora aka Lynnie working on a book together. And Lady Chatterly, aka Chatty, will be the editor." Meanwhile, the day at the spa was going well, what with products from the Arbonne line soothing tired muscles that had been flapping in the wind to help poor Rudolf lead the sleigh. Hey, that wasn't really Rudolf, was it? Oh, no, it was indeed JJ, who for just one moment was misrepresented as a reindeer, when in fact she is royalty. As for the suggesting that Lola alluded to, some boomer women decided that they wanted to take their new Brazilian waxed bodies to....

#99903 - 12/24/06 04:25 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Princess Lenora]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
visit meredithbead in California. Hey, it's not Hawaii, but the food is a lot cheaper. And it never snows. Unfortunately, Santa got caught in a traffic jam ABOVE LA --like, did I mention that traffic's really bad here? -- because 47 SkyCam helicopters, representing every TV and radio station in Southern California, were hovering above the freeways filming a really slow-moving car chase that...

Poet and essayist

#99904 - 12/24/06 10:29 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: meredithbead]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
got Santa and the boomers so annoyed and hungry. So they decided to stop for

[/URL][/image]

and

[/URL][/image]

and talk about the forthcoming boomer wedding. All pondered about what they were going to wear to this wedding. Da Queen says..............

#99905 - 12/24/06 03:44 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Lola]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
...let's go up to the mountains and visit Rick and June, since we're already in California. I bet Kathy would have a "wicking" wedding dress for the gals, in case they get all sweaty from their wild wedding party."

"Sounds good," said the crew. "Ask Meredith to meet us there, since it's just a short drive for her. And then she can see that it DOES snow in California!"

The sleigh and it's passengers all headed to the mountains to find a place to land. The only helicopters up there were the ones picking up the injured snowboarders and taking them to the hospital. Meanwhile, Meredith left the warmth of her OC home and headed for the hills.

Meredith pulled into the driveway just as the sleigh was landing on the roof. "C'mon girls," she said, "Let's see if she's home!" . . . .

#99906 - 12/24/06 07:34 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
kathy rushed to her door to see what was the matter, oh my goodness she cried, whats all this clatter?

The sleigh perched on her roof top, Meredith, jewelry in hand, both hollered to Santa is that a smart place to land?

In the meantime the ladies all eager to see, scurried off the rooftop, some had to pee. Kathys arms were open to one and to all, she was just happy that no one did fall...

The party got wild, Santas was off in his sleigh, he hadn't forgotten he had presents to display....

The Boomers declared this a holiday to remember, shucks said Popea, "I'm supposin we're needin to be good now until next December."
TIS THE END

Edited by chatty lady (12/24/06 07:52 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#99907 - 12/24/06 10:47 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: chatty lady]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Muwahhha..haaa, laughed Popea ......."WE'RE BEHIND YOUUUUU"...slapped her thigh in panto(poof) fashion, grabbed Celtic...a gallon of guinness and the City Hall registrar. Kathy and Hannelore would be witnesses. "We have decided to bring the date forward and the wedding to you Ladies.......now...let's get this party started!!"

The end of somethings...and the beginning for others.

Happy Christmas All.

Popea and Celtic.
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#99908 - 12/27/06 04:04 AM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: Poppie]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu people! I have laughed so hard that I can't stop coughing now!

THIS WAS EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! I can't remember reading anything that made me laugh so hard...well, except MY book, ahem....

You girls deserve a trophy. Well, all except Chatty. Girl, back awayyyyyyy from da Sam. Geeish....Oh well, you know the how the saying goes, if you can't love the one with cooties(that's me) love the one you're with (that's Chatty!)

I LOVED IT!

#99909 - 12/27/06 05:32 PM Re: A snow day story.... [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
How in the world did I miss this? I've been here every day and never saw it.

But it isn't over...

"We must celebrate the new year together," announced Dots. So boomer women everywhere(except diamond)boarded airplanes and headed to Hawaii...

Page 5 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved