The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 70 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
#98152 - 12/20/06 08:30 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
In my estimation Dee, what you have is TRUE 'no nonsense' LOVE. Thats all any woman really wants or needs.

Anne, lots of men have a foot fetish, there are of course different ones but they all are about feet...

Edited by chatty lady (12/20/06 08:31 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#98153 - 12/20/06 10:39 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Dee, reading your posts seem like reading a love stroy every time.
I agree, it's the sexiest thing to feel comfortabe with your mate. That's when you can really let your hair down and let yourself go, instead of worrying about the rings around the tummy.

#98154 - 12/20/06 04:56 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Edelweiss]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Thank you Hannelore. I am living a love story...honestly. I'm having the best time in my life.
What's weird Hannelore, is when my body was great looking I was always finding fault because I never thought it looked good enough...boobs too small...you know what we women put outselves through. But, when I married Larry I was at the age where all the youth was gone from my bod and he has always told me that he's realistic about a woman my age. Then he follows that with...look at him...he has a pot belly, he has wrinkles, etc. He accepts my age and what comes with it...in that way it allows me to be and feel sexy because he reacts (honestly) as if I had a body of a 20 year old. He doesn't see my flaws, he sees all of me and grins and can't wait to be with me. THAT is sexy and THAT is why I can stand there at this age, in this state of body and not feel self-conscious. I don't know how I got so lucky to find him but I cherish and love him so much. We truly are soul-mates. I know someone might read my posts and think no one can have this kind of marriage. I didn't think this kind of relationship was possible either, but here I am in the most loving, respectful place of my life. I firmly believe God saved Larry for last. I appreciate him and he apprecates me. It shows in how we treat each other. Thanks, Hannalore for noticing that I am in a love story. You really made my heart beam with pride.

Chatty...yes, I have a true love with my Larry.

#98155 - 12/20/06 05:27 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Dee]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
I think I was happy at one time with my body...but when I think back, those diapers made my legs look too short; (especially when they were wet) Hah!

#98156 - 12/20/06 05:42 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Edelweiss]
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
ok, I'm dieing here! I'm with you Chatty about missing a "good ole roll in the hay" (or ANYWHERE for THAT matter).

In defense for women whose husbands cheat - I was a loving, present, and very sexual wife. His cheating had to do with HIS insecurities and inability to feel good about himself!

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#98157 - 12/20/06 06:22 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Danita]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Here here Danita, well said!!!

Droopy diapers Hannelore, too funny..and you know it wans't that long ago since you felt beautiful...

Just so you know, Elizabeth Taylor was voted the MOST BEAUTIFUL women on earth for over 20 years, and SHE says she has never liked parts of her body and never felt that anything but maybe her eyes and face were anything special.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#98158 - 12/20/06 06:33 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Danita, it's great to see your face and hear your voice. I can tell you've lost weight. You look great how you are right now. You're not still losing, are you?

Your comment is so true. May women do everything they possibly can to keep the marriage strong, and some men still wander. Will he ever learn?

Hannelore, you're funny. I know we can only see your face, but you look great to me.

Dee, have you considered writing about finding love at midlife? Boy would that article give hope to other women!

Chatty,that is so sad about Elizabeth Taylor. Just goes to show how much emphasis in placed on beauty.

#98160 - 12/20/06 07:12 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Well, well, it's Divine Danita. It's so true that if/when a man cheats it is about his insecurities and not her (perceived) inadequacies. Yes, Dee, you could write an article about finding love at midlife! I had no idea what a beautiful body I had when I had it. I thought I was supposed to be Twiggy when I was more like Jayne Mansfield. I'm a lot more insecure about the changes to my body than my husband is about his own OR mine. But it's not really about the body, is it? Some experts say that sex begins in the mind. What do you think about that?

#98161 - 12/20/06 08:48 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Princess Lenora]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
lynne begins in the mind might even end their...nope thats not what i ment to say....

Close your eyes and feel the energy of your partner tune into it....thats closer to what i meen...If you can do this it's tunning into the devine within them and in turn me!!and that's the sexiest thing of all....took me all my life and a few...(I said FEW partners po aheemm!) to descover this lol. Don't you let that po tell you otherwise...

Love's and sex's beyond looks and bodies it's within the spirit or essence of the other and the joinning of that force, it's within the moment and the emotion of the act....

No wonder you so full of hormones when your younger....there needs to be some drving force for procreasion...my owen truth or wisom about making love now would of went way over my head when i was younger...Maybee i aint that bright or maybee it's something about age and experience but i glad i at this end of spectrum and not the young end...seriously would't go back to that body if i couldn'y bring this experience with me

celtic_flame

#98162 - 12/20/06 08:49 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
dee

i also love reading bout your relashionship....makes me feel warm and squisy inside

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved