The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 193 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#9505 - 01/03/05 09:06 PM Re: man with 3 kids and no ring
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
We've been married 25 years and both of us wear our rings. I'd feel naked without mine! [Eek!]

#9506 - 01/06/05 10:01 PM Re: man with 3 kids and no ring
Kathryn Offline

Loc: Towson
Okay, if I tell you this, you're gonna know what a whack job I really am....but whenever I look at my husband's hand and see his wedding ring...well it's a turn on! Is that goofy or what? Every time I see the ring on his hand I get mushy, really. I just think it is so amazing that we're still together and still love each other and he values our marriage enough to wear his ring. Last year when he came back home, it was a big deal to him to put it back on. And it continues to be a big deal to me. Call me loony!

#9507 - 01/07/05 04:11 AM Re: man with 3 kids and no ring
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Kathryn, Nope not calling you looney but I would call you lucky, sentimental, caring, sweet, impassioned and affectionate. Good for you!! [Big Grin]

#9508 - 01/07/05 04:22 AM Re: man with 3 kids and no ring
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
I know a ring is just a symbol, but it's an important one.
As most of you know, I eloped a little over a year ago and we only had time to get some cheap copper rings. Even seeing those on our hands made me all weird.
After a few months we decided this might actually work and my husband ordered us matching gold bands. When they came in and he put the new one on my hand, it was like getting married all over again. It took my breath away. We both got all giddy and decided to go out to a fancy restaurant to celebrate.
I'm like you Kathryn, I love seeing those rings on our hands. It does mean something. Something good.
smile

#9509 - 01/07/05 06:58 PM Re: man with 3 kids and no ring
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Kath, considering what took place on Christmas Eve in your bedroom...I say you better hide the rings unless the kids are out! [Big Grin]

#9510 - 01/07/05 09:23 PM Re: man with 3 kids and no ring
Kathryn Offline

Oh, right, an aphrodisiac! Okay so maybe we should start a new post, what do you find to be an aphrodisiac? The smell of sawdust, yes, sawdust. When we were first married and renovating our first house we did lots of home improvement projects late into the night after the baby was asleep. One thing led to another and an entirely different kind of project got going, amidst the sawdust from the project. The other thing is the smell of hay. Once on a visit to my brother's farm he made a little love nest for my hubby and me in his hayloft as there was no room for privacy in the house. Call me kinky!

#9511 - 01/08/05 03:39 AM Re: man with 3 kids and no ring
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
The smell of water, lake or sea water, the freshness at night. Made love many times many years ago on a pontoon boat, a speed boat and once in a giant inner-tube, now impossible just tricky, so for me its the smell of fresh waterthat makes my knees and my brain go weak. [Wink]

#9512 - 01/10/05 04:08 PM Re: man with 3 kids and no ring
Kathryn Offline

You go girl....a pontoon, an innertube....oh la la! Talk about the motion of the ocean!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved