The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 135 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#91492 - 10/13/06 04:34 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Hello Ladies, wow I have just worked out that I have found a whole lot of big sisters who share genuine concern(my fam are not the best with emotions)Lola, thank you for reminding me about not being alone...you are right pet. Dots, I think you are already aware of my passion for prayer: even in the midst of the pain, I am still very happy about the opportunity to further my expertice. I am playing about with a pendant design for 'boomers' just now. JJ, will you do me a favour?? Will you let me make a tiara for you...designed to your spec, so that I could use it in my updated portfolio...how cool would that be for me??? By Mar of 07, I will be able to take on commissioned work, get thinking girls....I would love our'boomers' to get the first flush of "Pheonix Fires" creations! I would be well privilledged too. Tears, laughs....creativity and warmth...all in one little post. Thank you all for being there for me. Please bear with me, as I think it may be a bit bumpy for a while.

your new little sister

Po
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#91493 - 10/13/06 08:14 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: Poppie]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Hi Popea: Just a note to let you know that I'll be praying for you. Every transition brings challenges, but with God by your side, you'll be a winner no matter how things turn out.

Blessings!
NABBW & NAWW

#91494 - 10/13/06 08:40 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: Songbird]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Oh Ms P...it would be MY honor. Bless your heart honey!

JJ

#91495 - 10/13/06 09:54 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Po, bumpy is fine for a bit. Just remember, the path will get smooth in time. I keep reminding myself of the same with this knee. we're both learning lessons.

#91496 - 10/19/06 02:24 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Hi Popea, just wondering how you are doing! Remember, love and be kind to yourself. Don't rush yourself, take the time you need to get back on track. I pray you have a blessed day!
NABBW & NAWW

#91497 - 10/19/06 07:11 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: Songbird]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I'm so sorry you are going through this pain that so many of us recognize from our own experiences. I hope your creativity will help heal you soon.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#91498 - 10/19/06 07:13 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: Dianne]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Same here, Popea...please let us hear from you and tell us what exciting path you are on, won't you? Hugs, JJ

#91499 - 10/19/06 11:38 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: jawjaw]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I didn't want to cover Popea's prayer request and my other message got covered quickly but I'm leaving tomorrow for AZ to help out son and DIL. They released her this afternoon but hadn't released the baby yet. I'm so thankful to all of you for your prayers. It was such a stressful time and it hurt me so bad to hear my son be so upset. Bless his heart. He's not sure he wants to have any more children after this trauma.

When he told me the baby was doing better as well as his wife I told him it was because all of my boomer friends were praying and he appreciated it. I'm not just saying that, he really did appreciate it.

So, I'll be gone for one week but will be logging on while there for the author forum. Thank you so much my dear friends for caring. It helped me so much. I was pacing the floor and wringing my hands. And Anno, you were so sweet to ask if there was anything you could do to help. It meant the world to me.

Popea, heal quickly. I know these things take time but I feel you are a very strong woman and will come out of this ever stronger. You will be in my thoughts.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#91500 - 10/20/06 12:28 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: Dianne]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dianne, I had a feeling you might be heading there. I'm glad to hear it. Go shower your son and his family with some of your TLC. We'll be covering all of you in prayer. I bet you can't wait to see them. Have a safe trip.

Not to worry about the Featured Author forum. You've already done such a remarkable job. Thank you.

#91501 - 10/20/06 01:09 PM Re: Toughest Transition of my life, pray with me p [Re: Jane_Carroll]
klmr13 Offline

Loc: Stars Hollow
Hurting inside is often more painful than a physical injury...I really do empathize and pray that good things come your way so that you can refocus your energies. I wish you all the best!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved