The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 90 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#90974 - 10/10/06 09:17 PM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Anne, sounds like innocent flirting to me so long as you don't offer to pay for some of his groceries or he's there with a woman. LOL

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#90975 - 10/10/06 10:14 PM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dianne, I like the fact that your hubby is shy. So is mine and I love it.

#90977 - 10/16/06 08:11 PM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: ]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I'm shocked at so much on TV these days...there's no modesty, no morals...anything goes...you can't sell a hamburger without a boob being in between the buns.

#90978 - 10/17/06 01:45 PM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: Dee]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Dee,ain't it the truth. And I don't care what time of day it is either. I thought they had to put certain shows on after 9:00, but it seems like that regulation is archaic.

#90979 - 10/18/06 07:45 AM Re: Trashy women flirts!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Anything goes these days even on TV day or night. I sit here in shock half of the time.

#90980 - 10/18/06 08:41 AM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
You wouldn't believe what they show on German TV. Nothing and I mean nothing is taboo. I always told people how strict American TV is, till I watched a couple of programs at my brother's house. Wow...they aren't far from the German shows. But on German TV, they allow complete nudity and show every sex act you can imagine. I'm so glad I don't have teenagers living in my house anymore. I'm sure it´'s a stress factor for families living here.

#90981 - 10/18/06 05:41 PM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: Edelweiss]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Hannelore, I can't imagine it could be much worse. Our problem is that we have cable, and with cable you can get anything!

#90982 - 10/23/06 07:34 PM Re: Trashy women flirts!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I can remember when American TV shows still had some dignity and control (older than dirt am I) and then Benny Hill came to TV and we were shocked, laughed alot, but were shocked too, hummm! Now Benny Hills humor would look like kids stuff compared to the crap they show air on prime time shows..

Edited by chatty lady (10/23/06 07:35 PM)

#90983 - 10/24/06 04:14 AM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: chatty lady]
DebShines Offline

Loc: Brisbane Australia
YEs there certainly are a lot of trashy women out there who dont care what the mans situation is and are just too happy to go for it, even if you are out together and dancing together!! Nevermind, I'm over that. What i am not over is the explicit and low morals of TV etc. And finding out the terrible things on hotmail emails. My poor little 14 year old woke up at 4am screaming, it seems he was worried about some chain emails threatening curses etc if not sent on and he woke up thinking that Bloody Mary was in his room. He was so shaken he slept the rest of the night with me. He told me he never could sleep in his room again. I have spoken a little bit with him about how sometimes when you dream it can feel so real and he remembered that is what used to happen to him years ago when he was wetting the bed (what a darling). Anyway we'll see how he goes tonite (this only happend last nite) and we spoke about a few options, like changing around his bedroom, letting the dog sleep on his bed for a few nites (although I might need to think that one through a bit more). My daughter then explained all about the horrible chain emails to me and she is going to look at his account with him tonite and help him make some changes. Gosh it is a hard world sometimes, and us parents need a lot of support to keep up with the times!!

#90984 - 10/25/06 09:36 PM Re: Trashy women flirts! [Re: DebShines]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Deb, ewww! All from emails? That's horrible. I once knew a little girl who saw a horror movie at a sleep-over and had horrible nightmares. She wouldn't even sit on the toilet becasue there was a scene where a hand came out of the toilet. Sounds ridiculous, but young minds can be so innocent.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved