The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 212 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#89130 - 01/13/07 05:10 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: TVC15]
Pam R. Offline

Oh TVC, don't get me wrong. It was good and I don't even leave the room during commercials, but I know it will be better in the weeks to come! I agree, the scene with George and his Dad was very moving, as was Izzy with the check. She is a wonderful actress, as are all of them. I saw the Alex and Addison on the previews and wondered where they were going with that "almost kiss". We'll have to wait to see. A friend at work saw Addison (forgot her real name) on a talk show. She was telling us that she seemed very "full of herself" due to the show's popularity. I hope not. I hate when that happens to actors. I really like her role in the show. Did you notice that Dr. McDreamy won the People's Choice Awards for best male actor? Are you surprised? Is it just the show's popularity, his good looks, or do you think he really deserved it? We had this chat at work. Most gals felt it was his sexy good looks....I'm not sure. Nevertheless, it is my favorite show and Thursday night at 9 pm, I can be found in front of the TV. No phone, no visitors, just Grey's!

#89131 - 01/13/07 06:45 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Pam R.]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I feel the same way Pam. My family knows to leave me alone on that night! I don't know why he won, but I think he is really good in his part, as are all of the actors so I'm glad for him.
Addison seems full of herself on the show too. LOL But then that's what we love to hate about her, right. I hope none of the actors get so full of themselves that they leave the show. Looking forward to future discussions with you and all the other boomer grey's fans!

#89132 - 01/13/07 08:42 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: TVC15]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I was sooooooooo glad that another new episode finally aired. I watched the two previous, so I could catch up again. Christina and Burke seem to be heading for a blow up of some kind. This not talking first to not be the weaker one is crazy. They need to sit down and talk things out.

So, do you think Izzy is going to use her money to help that girl with scoliosis get her operation?

On the previews for next week, it looks like George's dad is dying.

And, hey, did anyone catch that kiss between George and Callie? It was good.

I hope this year's writing is just as great and the first two years.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89133 - 01/13/07 11:08 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
dejavu Offline
journeyman

My daughter got me hooked on this show. I never watched it until a couple of months ago. At Christmas, she gave me the DVD set from the first season, so I'm looking forward to curling up with those soon.

#89134 - 01/14/07 12:30 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: dejavu]
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Now that Izzy deposited the money, that opens up
alot of possibilities for the writers to go crazy with,
as to what else she'll be doing with the money.

#89135 - 01/14/07 02:10 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: diamond50]
denanz Offline

Loc: Tempe Arizona
aughh! I missed it

#89136 - 01/14/07 12:51 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: denanz]
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
I'm glad Izzy finally deposited the check. The bank scene was very funny.

I like Callie's character and the fact that she isn't skinny and still sexy. Did you see that dance she did when the chief caught her in her undies?

laurapoplin.com

#89137 - 01/14/07 03:14 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Daisygirl]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

That dance was very sexy. I like that she's voluptous and bigger and the men are very attracted to her.

dejavu, get the 2nd season on dvd too. It's packed with episodes. Three or four disks worth. Great stories. Great plot lines.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89138 - 01/15/07 12:26 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
It's not only Callie, but George too! He isn't what you'd consider hot or anything but they let him have his moments as well. I envy the writers. They are soooo good!

#89139 - 01/15/07 05:33 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: TVC15]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

The writers are really good. But they have such a good cast to write for. The character choices are perfect.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved