The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 205 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#89117 - 11/11/06 01:53 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
I'm so bummed because I was traveling Thursday night and didn't get to see it. I stayed home last night (yes, my social life revolved around the show) and it wasn't on any of my channels!

laurapoplin.com

#89118 - 11/11/06 10:55 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Daisygirl]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
It was a good one too. I'm so sorry you missed it. The slapping match was hilarious. I thought for sure Burke was going to botch the stitches. But, George is thinking something's up. He saw Burke's hand shake. Now, George's dad is going to have heart surgery? And he wants Burke to do it?
But, I don't think Cristina will be allowed in the surgery anymore, not with Dr. Bailey riding her. How will Burke talk Bailey into letting Cristina assist him in surgery? Or will this be it? Will it all come out that Burke can't perform?

I'm already excited to watch next week's episode. I agree, The writers are really good.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89119 - 11/11/06 11:11 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Pam R. Offline

I think there will have to be some "miracle" to Dr. Burke's hand. Obviously, he is a major star of the show and one of the top surgeons. There has to be a cure out there for him! However, I think that their morals will come into play and he will fess up even if it is just to protect Christina's credibility. Yep, I agree that Dr. McSteamy truly is a Dr. McNot...what a player!!
Daisygirl...sorry you missed it. Don't you know ANYONE who taped it??? Wish I did, I would mail it to you.

#89120 - 11/12/06 12:21 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Pam R.]
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
I have to say, this past episode was one of the best ones!

#89121 - 11/12/06 07:42 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: diamond50]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
They just keep getting better and better. The writers are geniuses. The medical stories they come up with are amazing. A woman pregant with two babies, in two uteruses by two different men? Whoa!
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89123 - 11/13/06 01:02 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I agree Anne. I haven't had this many "must see shows" in a long time. Even Desperate Housewives has gotten better again. I loved their first season but since then was finding it a little "too much" I enjoyed their last two episodes very much and was glad I hung in.
As far as Grey's Anatomy, I can't think of a single episode that I didn't like since it started. It is definitely my favorite.
I like Brothers and Sisters and Ugly Betty a lot too. Honestly didn't think I'd like Ugly Betty but was pleasantly surprised. Another one I was surprised to like is Men in Trees.
Sorry to get off topic!

#89125 - 11/18/06 02:38 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
That was such a romantic scene with Meredith and McDreamy in the tub together. I liked the way the scene was shot, the angles, lighting, bubbles, etc. And the Chief is not going to visit Meredith's mother who has Alzheimer's. And Christine keeps covering for Burke, but what now? When George wants Burke to operate on his own father's heart! And Bailey singing into the phone to her baby during her 15 hour shift at work. Great show this week. What grabbed you all?

#89126 - 11/18/06 03:08 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Princess Lenora]
Pam R. Offline

Lynnie, That whole show grabs me every week too! Yep, everything you said and more. I can't stand McSteamy, but that must mean he is a good actor too, since that is what they want us to think! I soooo wish that Izzy could love Alex once again. They are so cute together. I had to tape the show for a gal at work this week. I was so afraid it wasn't going to work and she would be so dissappointed. I know it's also on Fridays, but she wasn't available tonight either. No one can miss it, it's the talk of my office!

#89128 - 01/13/07 01:43 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
Pam R. Offline

Okay girls...what did you think of last nights new show? I kind of think it was just okay. Interesting, and I picked up a few more new points, but I bet it gets lots better in the next few weeks.

#89129 - 01/13/07 12:57 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Pam R.]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Sorry Pam, I don't agree. I was glued to the set, as usual.
The discussion George and his dad were having was right on target. (I know from my own experience) and the whole thing with Izzy not wanting to cash the check got to me too.
How about Alex and Addison? What do you all think of that?
I do agree that they are setting us up for a lot more to come in the next few weeks though.
Is everyone aware that Lifetime channel is running the old ones on Sunday nights at 11?
I got such a kick out of seeing that first episode again last week. They've all grown so much in two short years.

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved