The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 185 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
#89107 - 11/04/06 11:37 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
Pam R. Offline

I say Dr. Bailey calls Christina on the carpet next Thursday and everyone will know that Dr. Berk (Burke, or whatever spelling!)doesn't have complete use of his hand. But...how would you have felt if you were the family of the heart patient that had the "Humpty Dumpty" procedure and fully expected the head surgeon to be doing the job, and then learned that he didn't? I bet that happens in real life too. And yes, I love Izzie, but, if it were real life I bet she would have been brought up on charges, maybe even manslaughter. I love the show so much and would never miss it, but I have to remind myself that it is only TV!

#89108 - 11/05/06 03:24 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Pam R.]
Anonymous
Unregistered

It will be very interesting! Christina is brutally honest, and I believe she will eventually bust and spill the beans. Unfortunately, she will be hurt b/c: 1. she will have betrayed Dr. Burke (her lover) and possible lose him, and 2. the consequences of the betrayal of the doctors involved and the administrative circumstances. Also, I think she will eventually lose respect for Dr. Burke, to alleviate this, she may want to remove herself from the entire situation, yet there would be no drama!

Gosh, Meredith simply needs to walk away from McDreamy, he's to confused! She needs to walk away, date nonchalantly, thus, making McDreamy beg on his knees!

#89109 - 11/05/06 04:17 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: ]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I might be wrong, but I think as part of being a patient at a teaching hospital (which Seattle Grace is) patients have to sign a waiver that they know that they'll be "used" as part of the teaching program.

Maybe that's why they can't sue?

Just a thought.

As for Burke being outed on his hand, that's going to come out soon, probably. And, Derek will have to take some responsibility because he cleared him for work. I don't think it will be enough of a conflict between him and Cristina that she'll back out of the relationship. I think she's grown a lot since last year. I mean, you saw how she reacted with Burke's mom. She's learning how not to be so selfish. I hope she is, anyway.

Dr. Bailey will definitely take Cristina to task. She's got to get her reputation back as the Nazi. That makes two interns she lost total control of - Izzy and Christina. She has to get her act together or her career is in jeopardy as well. How can she teach her interns if she can't even keep them under control?
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89110 - 11/06/06 12:51 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I'm a newcomer to this show and I admit I'm addicted. Sometimes I watch both Th & Fri night shows (they're the same) in case I missed something. It used to be on opposite something else I watched and the programming changed. I plan to order the seasons I missed from the library.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#89111 - 11/09/06 07:01 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Saundra]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Saundra, I watch both episodes too. I record them and watch them during the day while hubby is at work. He doesn't like the show. Calls it a "soap opera".

Just FYI
7 hours to go until the next new episode.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89112 - 11/09/06 07:07 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Can't wait Vicki! We just got a DVR so I'll be recording also.

#89113 - 11/10/06 03:16 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: TVC15]
Pam R. Offline

Saw tonights episode and laughed and cried through the whole thing. Gosh, these writers are just GREAT!

#89114 - 11/10/06 06:53 PM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Pam R.]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

I'm going to watch it today. I recorded it last night. I can't wait. It really was that good, eh? Now you got me really interested. I can finish up with what I'm doing later. I'm going to go watch.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#89115 - 11/11/06 01:24 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
What a riot! The men bonding at the lake. the writers are so good. Because I expected a linear bonding experience when in fact it was a process of ups and downs, secrets and revelations. I loved the fighting match, with the guys slapping like girls.

#89116 - 11/11/06 03:06 AM Re: TV Grey's Anatomy [Re: Princess Lenora]
Anonymous
Unregistered

My oh my, McSteamy is so McNot!

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved