The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 23 of 26 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 >
Topic Options
#167438 - 12/11/08 12:12 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: dancer9]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
dancer thank you smile

i was using that as an example to back up what eagle said, it sticks in my mind as it was important even but more importantlie a very important PICE of LEARNING. Thank you for your compansion but if that pain tirness and exoustion haden't became too much for me i would never have given into it, i am very strong and very stuborn, a curse and blessing at same time.

the physical pain i have is dowen to injurie, a birth complicasion then a car crash which effected the CNS which develpoed to fibromyalga. it leads one into another and it slowed me dowen in life BUT gess who had to slow dowen in life anyway big time lol. Id be a certifable workaholic and missed so much of life becouse i always was so bisie, its much diffrent now. Sillie as it may seem the crash, the injurie and resulting lifestyle diffrenses from finacial to energeticalie, physicalie i can see as a learning or even a very painfull gift from god! I certinlie don't belive god or energie hurts us but sometimes gives us best learning example that we need and if that happens to be painfull then so be it. i can see that now looking back

do you know how much more of L i seern had time with and messed about in parkes that i would never had seen otherwise? lol

His disabilitie makes life trickie to say the lest but if i was earning it be too easie to hand him over to a caretaker pay them, get about my work and miss so much of him. As arrogant as it seems or sounds i can care for him better than them and i am who he needs more than them full time in his life. No matter how i get critisised for this and not working, i have a good child and i am rareing him and loving him and showing him, some of his abilitie i think is dowen to me beliving in his abilitie and giving him every oppertunitie to do and also to sheldf him when the doing was too hard for him untill hes able to do, what he could't. PLZ remnd me of this if i get tired or dowen about it all lol sometimes i need a kick up the bum!

i have even gotten a lot stronger physicalie so medicasion incressed untill muscle tone incressed then meds was cut dowen as you know its all interconnected.

arn't you left with injurie too becouse of the occupasion you chosen? if not injurie weer and tear?

how do you cope with yours? the pain and any limitasions that come by?

#172426 - 01/24/09 12:19 AM Re: I love my life because... [Re: celtic_flame]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
I love my life because a dear friend (and you know who you are) has brought home to me the importance of maintaining "balance" in my life..in my inner life"..and she has even given me good example on how to maintain and work at keeping balance in my life.

I love my life because it is the week-end..and I love week-ends..especially friday nites!

And I love my life because they are promising a snowstorm with some high winds here in the Stockholm area..and I plan to watch this from the inside out. SO COZY!!!!

Oh yes..I love my life because I have had the time of my life with a good part of my family over in the US during Christmas..and I have SOOOO Many Wonderful Loving Memories to carry with me whereever I go (roam..if I am to use the words of Metallica´s great song..one of them anyway smile )

#172469 - 01/24/09 10:18 AM Re: I love my life because... [Re: humlan]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Wow, what an inspirational post. humlan, it's so great to hear you voice again. We missed you while you were in the states. Still wish I could have gotten to meet you.

Your snow storm sounds perfect. Hopefully your honey will be snowed in with you!

I love my life for many reasons:

- the temps were in the 50s yesterday and it was sunny so I walked into town and it felt so good

- dinner with hubby at a new place in town last night, and we ran in to several other neighbors and friends

- watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 with hubby after dinner - warm, fuzzy movie at home

- walking with friend this morning so we can get caught up with one another's lives. I need the fresh air.

- spending time with Dad this morning

- friends coming to town for the night to stay with us. Will go listen to his Irish band in the city tonight. He plays with his two brothers and they are awesome.

- having lunch with kids and out of town friends tomorrow, fun reunion. These are our friends who lost thier only child a year and a half ago. Today is his birthday. Please pray we can lift them up while they are here.

- then church tomorrow night

Are you loving your life? Please tell us why. It helps us appreciate our own lives.

-Also love my life because I can come here when I awaken at 4:00 a.m. and can't get back to sleep!

#172498 - 01/24/09 02:02 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Dotsie]
celtic_flame Offline

lol i also ccme heer in the middle of the night ramble a bit but go back to bed tired and probablie read something that lifted or inspired me (L can get up from 4 am so even if he not up i think i go into a light sleep from then untill he dose get up)

i love my life becouse iv no big hassles or dramas everything is sweet for me!

spring is so close i can almost feel it in the air sometiems.

iv missed nect matalica concert but have been ordered that i am going to next no matter what along with a pink date lol.

I am chosing a special present for a frend and i love buying gifts and researching them and the stuff they like.

i have the cash for a gift smile

i got tatooed for 2.5-3 hours tweo days ago and its healing well and i am boweled over with the work.

lifes just good, i know i am loved and i know i am blessed. smile

#172499 - 01/24/09 02:03 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

dotsie you sound bissie

is that a typical day or weekend for you?

#172933 - 01/28/09 06:00 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: celtic_flame]
humlan Offline

Celtic..how cool!!! A tattoo..what does it look like??? If I had the money..I would do it too..the reaper is what I want..and I know just the one. It´s on the cover of a cd..the group is heavy metal..but not metallica..some other one that I can´t remember right now. But its here at home and ready for me to use, if I ever get the means before I am too senile to care cool

ok..hmmm..I love my life because I have succeeded for the past few weeks to maintain my inner balance!!!!! This is a TRUE FEAT for me!!!!

I love my life because Friday is around the corner and I LOVE Fridays. I am going to meet with old friends on Friday evening,too!

And I love my life because I am becoming closer and closer with my oldest grandson..since our trip to the US together..and we have so much to talk about..think about..laugh about..and we both miss my youngest son who is in the US..SO MUCH!!!!The one who decided when he was about 15 or 16 that he wanted to spend his time being happy and sharing this with his friends.

And I love my life because I have such a kind and gentle and softspoken partner.

#172978 - 01/29/09 01:39 AM Re: I love my life because... [Re: humlan]
Josie Offline

Loc: NJ
I love that I am waking up each day to hugs, hugs, and more hugs. It doesn't get much better than this!

( The freedom to finally do whatever I please is a distant second, but awesome nonetheless. )

#173070 - 01/30/09 01:36 AM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Josie]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
I love my life because I am fortunate to find balance. I am fortunate for all the friends and family I've been privileged to know my whole life. I love my life both the good and the bad, because the enrichment that comes with it is far more rewarding and it is a blessing to be able to keep growing and growing.

I love my life because God is with me and I am able to feel it!

This is a great thread, Love it!

Cheers,
Cathi

#173097 - 01/30/09 02:34 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Wisdom&Life]
celtic_flame Offline

i love my life becouse just when it gt quite and certine for awhile it gets noisy unceretine and intresting (in a good way)

seeds planted last september have potencialie just begane sprouting up or springing up...i say more later when i am sure smile

#177024 - 03/14/09 12:55 AM Re: I love my life because... [Re: celtic_flame]
humlan Offline

I am forcing myself to write something here because basically I am feeling quite negative right now..but there has to be something good, right?

I love my life because my adult children and my grandkids are in it.

I love my life because I am having knee problems that keep nagging me and somehow I am aware that these are changing my life and kind of putting everything upside down and inside out.THERE i got that out..and it´s true..eventho it´s hard!

And I love my life because my partner is in it..eventho he is driving me crazy and to desperation lately.

I love my life because I found yoga some years back. And I think that I will do some now..to find some balance in unbalance! I have to be gentle on my knee which makes it harder..but it´s worth it!

Come on..help me with some positive input here..if you have the time! Anything will do!

Hugs!

Page 23 of 26 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved