The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 125 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 20 of 26 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#164545 - 11/04/08 06:04 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Mountain Ash]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
I am feeling down in the dumps this evening..probably because I am very tired and my SIL has another round of chemo to take today.. So I am going to try and pick myself up here by writing about things I have to be thankful for..even if I don´t feel like it at the moment. frown

I love my life because my feet are down and my head is up. I am also still walking on my own steam..and able to work everyday.

I love my life because I have a wonderful family that usually loves me wink and is there for me. And I am allowed to be there for them..all of them. smile

I love my life because I am soon going to watch my favorite dvd..I buy a new one every week, at discount price, with the evening paper (which I don´t read)....Midsommar Murders.

I love my life because, in a little over a month, I am traveling with my 2 grandkids to visit with my daughter and her family and my son..in the US.

Well, I hope this works. I can understand that I am truely blessed..and now I want to start feeling it.

All my love to you all here on the forum. smile

#164546 - 11/04/08 06:06 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: humlan]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
And all our love back, Humlan. I hope you feel better!

Where in the US will you be visiting?

#164561 - 11/04/08 08:44 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I love my life because I still have one, such as it is.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#164663 - 11/05/08 12:01 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: chatty lady]
humlan Offline

And, chattylady, my dear..that ´s more than enough. Don´t you think? smile

Hugs

#164695 - 11/05/08 03:25 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: humlan]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I love my life because today is Wednesday, and Ross is off every Wednesday so we can hang out together while the rest of the world is working. He just got in from tennis so I'm outta here soon.

Why do you love your life today?

#164700 - 11/05/08 04:34 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Dotsie]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
I love my life today for a bunch of reasons...one of the best ones is it is fall...and I love fall! It is sunny and breezy here in Chicagoland and I'm looking out the window at beautiful red and gold leaves.

Yeah fall!!!!!!!!!!!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#164703 - 11/05/08 04:45 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Mama Red]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I love my life because I have eyes and can read so many books!

#164707 - 11/05/08 05:07 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: jawjaw]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
... me too, JJ,
and ears to hear...
The weather has been holding at 'real fine' for the past few weeks... we've been able to turn our A/C unit off and keep some windows open for cross-ventilation. This morn I heard the most peculiar music. I followed my ears to the restroom, where there's a small window that has metal mini-blinds as covering. This is one of the windows we've held open. The blinds, opened ever so slightly, had been caught by this morning's soft but steady breeze, and they had hung on the chair railing which goes 1/2 way into the window casing. The blinds were caught in a 'grass blade' position, and the wind coming over the blades was making music. I didn't want to disturb the private and crude instrumental serenade, but I was so afraid the blinds would get bent (the wind's efforts were pulling and pushing)...so I chose to open them all the way. But, it was cool while it lasted and I got to HEAR it... oh, and thanks for my brain, which was able to figure out where to go and what to do.

#164718 - 11/05/08 05:50 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: gims]
humlan Offline

And thanks for my family..someone wrote to me on the forum recently and said that I have a wonderful family..and it´s true.. I hadn´t ever put it that way in this head of mine crazy..

so thank you for that,too. smile

#165179 - 11/10/08 04:01 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: humlan]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I love my life because I've been involved with planning a new worship service for our youth, and 20 and 30 somethings that we so desperately need to attract, and to keep our church vital. It was held in the chapel because we expected it to be small. Eighty people chose to attend. We were at capacity on the very first service. It felt like our prayers had been answered. Now we need to keep up the momentum.

Page 20 of 26 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved