The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 209 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#8726 - 01/22/06 01:22 AM Re: Pay
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Maybe you could allow her to bring you more food and then decide you don't want it right then and want to take it home for later for some reason and then have it tested to see if it has anything in it.

smile

#8727 - 01/23/06 03:22 AM Re: Pay
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Wow, Mustangirl, that is totally weird. Watch out! Nowadays, you just can't be trusting!

#8728 - 01/24/06 08:54 AM Re: Pay
starting over Offline

Loc: Illinois
If she did that, you need to report her to the police. I think even if you are suspicious that she did something you should report it to someone. A blood test might should lingering sings of what was used.

Did you all see the article about 2 weeks ago about the man who put something on his hand, then shook hands with a judge, an attorney and the court baliff? They all came down terribly ill within a couple of hours. The man is now being charged with attempted manslaughter or something.

It is a form of terrorism. Now you are afraid in your own work place. It can't be allowed to happen.

#8729 - 01/24/06 10:52 PM Re: Pay
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can't prove the "blue stuff" but did file a report regarding another incident. She actually went to HR and is trying to get me fired. She threatens me everyday with small inuendos and a big smile on her face. It is horrible that she is a grandmother and just so horrible.

I hate to say this, but she is covered in stretch marks from the 150+ she lost, smokes heavily (takes @ least 2 hours daily for breaks), gossips like the dickens -- yet she has $$$ and a lovely family! She just loves to play havoc in other peoples lives! I'm tired of her interuptions and constant hacking (coughing) and always having some type of ailment (yet these doctors don't know what is wrong w/ her!). She literally gets a way with murder. She is one of those types that likes to downplay those who she thinks (and it is all in her crazy mind) try to up play her!

She wastes company time by sending at least 10 jokes a day, and gets away w/ it. Yet, if you send her a joke, she will tell all on you.

Wonder if I should print her jokes to me and leave them on the printer for her boss to see?

I was going to pick up both her lunch and her bosses, yet got tired of her constant bantering, so I said something personal came up, you will need to get your own lunches. I left the office, I'm tired of her.

Can't move to another position w/in the firm. Honestly, the firm is on her side and I would not doubt I'm the one being fired today -- she keeps saying someone is going doooown!

Honestly, I've not had good luck in the legal field, I've lost a job before in this field. And IMHO it is a very volatile field.

#8730 - 01/25/06 01:15 AM Re: Pay
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
Mustang, it's probably a volatile field because it involves so many women working together. Unfortunately, women can be horrible to each other in an office setting. I think you're better off keeping people at arm's length in business. I worked with people for 10 years at my old job, and I did have people there I trusted, but it took time for us to earn each other's trust.

This witch is playing mind games with you, but you don't have to allow her to win. If you have to work with her, walk in the door with your head held high, shoulders straight and a big happy smile on your face. Have some things in your mind that you can deflect her nasty comments with. You are a BOOMER WOMAN - and a nasty hateful person is not going to get you down!

Daisygirl

#8731 - 01/25/06 03:57 AM Re: Pay
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I guess it depends on how much this particular job means to you. Possily sharpen up your resume, take a couple days off and look around for something better. You needn't use the now company as a reference, you merely tell the place you're applying that they are not aware of you're changing jobs due to too much company politics being played. Then one day if another job presents itself take it and just don't show up at the old place. Let them all wonder, especially her and have NO contact with her or anyone else that she can get information from. Good luck.

#8732 - 02/23/06 09:38 PM Re: Pay
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, this lady says she will retire soon! Apparently she has memorary issues that managment is noticing! Like, work begins @ 9:00 AM, not 9:15 or arrive @ 9:15 & eat breakfast at your desk then begin working on/or about 10ish.

Sometimes I'll actually leave the building and walk to a restaurant for lunch rather than order in, only to return and for her to say "where's my lunch"! Where I remind her that I did not order our lunches together today, I stepped out for lunch. Also, recently she said she was going to the Super Bowl, but never went, took the time of though and when she returned to work, says she forgot to go to the Super Bowl!
I'm no football fan, but how can you buy tickets and then forget to go to the Super Bowl!

Oddly enough, she sure does not forget to take her multiple smoke breaks that total 2 hours daily!

As for the blue stuff, God only knows! I no longer accept food nor drinks from her! Things seem to be coming out fine now!

#8733 - 02/23/06 10:01 PM Re: Pay
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Mustang, glad to hear things are working there way out.

I applaud you for walking away, even if it means heading out for lunch and eating alone.

#8734 - 02/23/06 10:27 PM Re: Pay
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Better to be alone than in bad company. Hope it continues to get better, Mustang.

[Smile] Be always alert and stay safe!

#8735 - 03/09/06 05:39 AM Re: Pay
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I am always surprised that women in the workplace don't support each other. Sadly it has been my experience that women go out of their way to sabotage other women. I'm in marketing now and almost everyone I work with will lie, cheat, and steal for a tour-mostly the women. But I've seen men do it too. I no longer want to share personal thoughts or ideas because I feel they'll be used against me. Good luck and stay away from her. You deserve better than that.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved